The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Games News and Updated :: Games News and Updated :: Nike Air Force 1 Low '07 PRM Volt Dust/White - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm bazdj41o, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Nike Air Force 1 Low '07 PRM Volt Dust/White (19th Oct 21 at 2:17am UTC)
[img]https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/niek-air-force-1-low-violet-dust-905345-501-1.jpg[/img]

Nike Sportswear expands its Air Force 1 Low lineup with another clean iteration of the iconic silhouette. This offering of the Nike Shoes features a White leather upper with signature perforations on the toe box and side panels. Other details include Black leather Swooshes, tongue labels, and heels paired with Gold embroidered branding throughout. Metallic Gold AF1 lace dubraes atop a solid White rubber sole completes the design.

The Rhubarb-inspired Air Force 1 Low comes dressed in a White leather Nike Womens upper decorated by the dyed canvas noted on the Swooshes and heel tab overlays. The sneaker’s most notable feature is the plant that’s embroidered on the tongues accompanied by a descriptive text printed on the heels. Finishing details include Volt insoles atop a White midsole and flecked cinder outsole.

Originally released in 2002, the Nike Air Force 1 Low “Acorn” is set to make its nrunnersale return during the 2021 Spring season. Dressed in a Natural, Underbrush, and Acorn color scheme. This Nike Air Force 1 will look just like the original featuring an Underbrush-colored canvas upper with Natural leather overlays and Acorn hues on the leather tongue, lining, laces, and rubber sole. A White midsole with “Nike Air” branding on the tongues and heels completes the design.

The Nike Air Force 1 Low '07 PRM Volt Dust/White is set to release in a new colorway celebrating two of the most notable face cards in the game, the King and Queen of spades. This Nike Air Force 1 features a Black leather upper covered in a design that you would find on the back of playing cards. The letters “K” and “Q” are embroidered onto the lateral heels in Gold nodding to the King and Queen face cards. Other details includes Gold spade graphics on the tongue tags with Metallic Gold Swooshes and heel panels. A White midsole with hits of Red on the sockliner, tongue trim, and rubber outsole completes the design.

https://www.nrunnersale.com/
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm jonescelinaa, and have 2 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Nike Air Force 1 Low '07 PRM Volt Dust/White (26th Oct 21 at 7:37am UTC)
Excellent, I think I discovered the information I required. I will see and allude some data in your post. much obliged to you mapquest directions
 Printable View