The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Games News and Updated :: Games News and Updated :: Controversy over Phenibut dosage - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Ye, and have 2 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Controversy over Phenibut dosage (9th Jun 19 at 9:35am UTC)
A lot of forum users claim that you're only meant to take low doses of Phenibut a few times a week - or less.

Yet, credible sources state otherwise.

Look at Phenibuts wikipedia: "Phenibut is generally prescribed at a dosage of 250–1500 mg twice a day" - . Encyclopedia of Mind Enhancing Foods, Drugs and Nutritional Substances. This is a peer-reviewed source. ISBN 978-0-7864-4142-6. Published 2015 by a university professor at one of the highest ranked universities in Australia.
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Stan, and have 1 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Controversy over Phenibut dosage (11th Jun 19 at 2:24pm UTC)
Phenibut is a prescription drug in Russia. There is a good post here somewhere on the forum where someone translated the Russian instructions/warnings into English - I couldn't find it, but if you are interested use the search engine.
But from what I remember, phenibut is dosed starting at 250mg, 3 times per day. The dosage can be increased up to 1gram, 3x per day. Maximum daily dosage is 3 grams/day.
Phenibut is not to be taken long-term, however. It is generally used for short periods of time (2 weeks or less) in Russia.
Personally, I find that tolerance rises so fast that it is pointless to take it daily. By day 3, I get no effects from my normal dose- the only way is to massively increase the dose. This is where people get into trouble - they try and chase the effects and end up taking stupidly high doses.
Some people claim to take it https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ daily longer-term and still get benefits without increasing the dose, but you will find these people in the minority.
 Printable View