The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Support :: Support :: adidas pure boost - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Anthony Carizzoni, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
adidas pure boost (1st Nov 21 at 8:51am UTC)
The womenswear and menswear collection features extreme volumes, ’90s-inflected partywear and functional outerwear designed for “a modern city-dweller who flits between late-night parties and early-morning hikes,” explains H&M.

Key pieces include an oversized cream faux fur coat in recycled polyester, a one-shouldered knitted dress with a dramatic fringed hem in an Econyl blend and new balance 327 black vegan leather trousers with a matching blazer vest for women. While for men, there is a graffiti-print recycled nylon oversized anorak, puffer shorts, and water repellent trousers.

Accessories highlights include heavy-duty rubber fisherman’s boots in Yulex natural rubber, Flwrdwn puffer shoes, sunglasses in recycled plastic, and animal print bags that are 100 percent recycled polyamide with Flwrdwn.

PETA approved animal-friendly collection from H&M featuring womenswear, menswear, kidswear and beauty
Malin Dubois, senior designer at H&M, said: “adidas pure boost We designed this collection for modern urbanites, those who love the social hubs of city life but equally crave weekends spent wearing their waterproof rubber boots immersed in nature.

“We’re proud to be able to unite two passions: versatile, fashion-forward design with more sustainable PETA-approved alternatives to animal-derived materials.”
 Printable View