The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Support :: Support :: adidas nmd cs2 primeknit - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm 3lgp7usw, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
adidas nmd cs2 primeknit (17th Apr 21 at 5:35am UTC)
adidas nmd cs2 primeknit

Throughout the successful life of the adidas NMD, the nicestylebay.com Boost-laden creation has taken on many different forms, with the chukka-like City Sock helping lead the way as one of the most revered. Ridding itself of any lacing system, both the original City Sock and the CS2 equip a fully-Primeknit upper with reinforced areas for lockdown, an absence of any obvious Three Stripes branding, and the line’s familiar dual-bumper-equipped sole unit.

The Gore-Tex NMD CS1 features a similar patterned upper to the very first City Sock colourways. This adidas sneakers release dates texture remains low-key thanks to the full black or full white colourway. A chunky slab of Boost sits underfoot complete with two EVA midsole plugs in white. A deep tread outsole offers one last protective measure against the elements.

Step into the NMD CS2 Primeknit from adidas Originals for the retro style of wearable tech. The adidas nmd cs2 primeknit sleek slip-on design and embroidered details ensure you’ll stand out from the crowd, and the sock-like upper gives you a snug, secure fit. Inspired by running designs of the ’80s, this shoe has been updated with responsive cushioning for all-day comfort.

Using a white Primeknit base as a blank canvas for the large black embellishment that wraps all the way around to the toebox, the shoe then continues Check out the combo of white and black via the bricks on the midsole. While the lateral side is loud, the medial side opts for a crisp white look, even dropping the style code on the large white half-circle for a tech-y piece of tonal detailing. A branded heel tab then enables easy on-easy off, one of the CS’s greatest strengths.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/
 Printable View