The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Support :: Support :: Luxury Chopard L.U.C 1937 CLASSIC MENS Fake Watch - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm alice75, and have 6 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Luxury Chopard L.U.C 1937 CLASSIC MENS Fake Watch (28th Feb 20 at 10:16am UTC)
Luxury Chopard L.U.C 1937 CLASSIC MENS Fake Watch 158558-3001

Corum Golden Bridge Round 43 Art Deco

Architecture is a horizontal theme that Corum has extensively explored. Recently, the Golden Bridge Stream, Round and Rectangle collections have incorporated their unique aesthetics into works that combine art and architecture, technology and aesthetics, creativity, and respect for the fine watchmaking tradition.Chopard replica watches

The new Golden Bridge Round 43 Art Deco continues a new vision of watchmaking art. Like Corum, this piece is widely acclaimed for its aesthetic dimensions and power of pattern. At the same time, its agility also attracts experienced collectors.

The mechanical principle embodied in the legendary French baguette movement. It dominates the entire vertical of the work. This unique watchmaking structure has become one of Corum's iconic characteristics, and its characteristics reflect the violation of and respect for the classics of fine watchmaking. Its golden bridge and motherboard are engraved with the brand name, and the crown is finished at 6 o'clock for setting the time and tightening the 40-hour power reserve.replica watches online

Four symmetrical series of cables run on both sides of the movement. They inherited the architectural inspiration of the appropriately named "Bridge" series. By exploring the aesthetics of the bridge, Corum showcases the metaphor of watchmaking. The work is linked to a "bridge" that keeps the gear train running for those who travel across cities and rivers to connect with others. This bridge is an ancient symbol of openness and encounter, and has always been one of the most complex works of art ever. It is a technological strength that can transcend the century and the elements.

The 43rd decoration art of Golden Bridge recognizes this heritage and its symbolic significance. Take no less than 16 brass cables out of a 43 mm case made of titanium, which is the leader in watchmaking and is fixed upwards under the flange. The suspended building is reminiscent of the beauty of the largest bridge ever built: the Milo Viaduct in France, the famous Oresund Bridge, the connection between Denmark and Sweden, the 13.5 km Penang Bridge in Malaysia, the Akashi Strait Bridge in Japan, etc.best quality replica watches

This unprecedented construction of the watchmaking industry underscores the aerial characteristics of the French bar movement. The CO113 caliber and these 16 cables successfully combined lightweight and suspended motion performance with the power and resistance of the cable structure. The delicate, sturdy, sturdy and elegant creation of the 43rd round of decorative arts of the Jinqiao Bridge evokes harmony and expresses aesthetic balance through perfect geometry.

The Golden Bridge Round 43 Art Deco has two series strictly limited to 188 pieces, which can be selected with rhodium or gold finishes (calibre, cable, crown) on a black vulcanized rubber bracelet.MCT replica watches

Corum Golden Bridge Round 43 Art Deco
Technical indicators:

reference. 113.955.95 / F371 CA55R-B113 / 03951 and 113.955.95 / F371 CA59G-B113 / 03952

Movement:

Movement number: CO 113

Winding system: manual

Function: hours and minutes

Power reserve: 40 hours

Frequency: 4 Hz, 28'800 vph

Size: 14 3/4 '' 'x 5' ''

Ruby: 19

Movement surface finish: 18kt gold bridge and plate •

CORUM logo engraved on the bridge

dial:

Features: 5N gold-plated copper cable or rhodium-plated brass cable