The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Other Games :: Sony :: Playstation 3 :: How to Convert and Transfer DVD and Video to iPhon - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm mirclehope, and have 2 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
How to Convert and Transfer DVD and Video to iPhon (29th Mar 12 at 9:20am UTC)
Do you want to put DVD, download music/movie video to your iPhone, transfer files and applications on iPhone to computer
Do you want to put DVD, download music/movie video to your iPhone, transfer files and applications on iPhone to computer/iPhone or make your own favorite ringtone?

iPhone software Pack is such a piece of software that can solve all these problems. It is combined with DVD to iPhone converte, iphone video converter, iPhone transfer, iPhone ringtone maker.

Introduce the product individually.

DVD to iPhone Converter can DVD to iPhone MP4, MOV and H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (.mp4) video and also convert DVD to iPhone audio like MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A, WAV formats.

iPhone Video Converter can convert video to iPhone from TS, MTS, M2TS, MEG4, WMV, MOV, H.264, RM etc , along with MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, Youtube to iPhone and iPhone 3G..

iPhone Transfer can transfer music or videos from PC to iPhone, backup files from iPhone to computer and transfer music/videos from iPod to iPhone. This iPhone Transfer fills in a missing feature of iTunes.

iPhone Ringtone Maker provides an all-in-one solution to make ringtone for iPhone, iPhone OS 4.3 with your loved music. This iPhone Ringtone Maker converts almost all mainstream video/audio formats including MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, WMA, MP3 to iPhone ringtone M4R to create iPhone Ringtone.

If you are a Mac user, you could select the iPod Software Pack for Mac.

The software has editing functions like setting video effect (Brightness, Contrast and Saturation), trimming the any length of the video, cropping the region of the video, merging clips into one file, setting video data and taking snapshot of your favorite pictures.

If you have fun of it, don’t wait any more.
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Tony Edward, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: How to Convert and Transfer DVD and Video to.. (26th Jul 18 at 10:11am UTC)
To be honest, the more as I know is about how to convert and sync iTunes videos to non-Apple devices. Since all iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, it can be played on Apple devices only. There is no right for you to re-encode or share it to other devices, even you have paid for it. Fortunately, now we can use DRM removal software like iTunes M4V Video Converter to bypass DRM protection and remove DRM from iTunes with all audio tracks, subtitles at faster speed with all audio tracks, subtitles without hampering the quality.

Learn more:
Stream iTunes movies to Chromecast
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm milesgonzalez, and have 2 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: How to Convert and Transfer DVD and Video to.. (12th Oct 18 at 12:20pm UTC)
If you'd like to burn iTunes movies to DVD, you will need a special DRM removal tool. For more tools, you can visit the DRM removal software home page. I hope this helps you out.
 Printable View