The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Other Games :: Nintendo :: Nintendo Wii :: Nintendo Wii - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm aaronpawlak, and have 11 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Nintendo Wii (29th Mar 18 at 12:37pm UTC)
Hello,

Is there a way to us the browser on the Wii to connect to the UMS? I currently use it with my PS3 and love it! I've tried some other media servers but UMS seems to run the best even on an older PC. But I don't have another device to use for rendering on my other TV. I do have a Wii and was hopping there was a way to point it to an IP through the browser. I couldn't find any info on a Wii setup or if it's even possible. Any input is appreciated,

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.universalmediaserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=358
Digital production company

Thanks

No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Misterx, and have 1 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Nintendo Wii (14th May 19 at 2:58pm UTC)
Yo, I have installed all software to play with Wii but now in all my browsers there are a lot of ads, how to remove it?
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm barkingspider, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Nintendo Wii (15th May 19 at 1:25pm UTC)
Oh, boy, I had the same problems with these annoying ads. Personally, adblock for google chrome was the main solution so I have downloaded this one - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ad-blocker-ininja/nikbookgikighfcfijodlhmffkfcemnc. It is Ninja Adblock, pretty famous and 100% safe soft for your browser.
 Printable View