The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Other Games :: Nintendo :: TV astrologer - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm JamesDyn, and have 16 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
TV astrologer (19th Apr 20 at 11:29am UTC)
"When I was younger I thought he was a superhero."

"I remember sitting too close to the TV and straining my ears to listen..."

"An angel that graced this planet in our lifetime with such divine spirit has left us. It would have been an honor to meet you, but I'm so grateful for the memories I have of watching you with my grandma Mima. ¡Con mucho mucho mucho amor!"

These tributes, the last from Sin City actress Rosario Dawson, are among the thousands of warm words shared online to honour Walter Mercado - a flamboyant Puerto Rican astrologer whose TV horoscope readings charmed an audience of millions for decades.

Mercado was one of Latin entertainment's best-loved faces, but stumbled into his career by pure chance. He was reportedly aged 87 or 88 when he died on Saturday, but when asked about it once, replied simply: "Soy ageless..." [I'm ageless..."]

Never heard of him but starting to wish you had? Read on...

'As a kid I'd wonder "he or she?" but I literally always loved him'
Walter Mercado was known across Latin America and the US for his melodramatic predictions and colourful appearance, which frequently included capes and huge gemstone rings.

While he never publically stated his sexuality, he was a gay icon to many for refusing to embrace traditional gender norms.

Comedian Gabe Gonzalez described the sequinned showman as "weird and beautiful and eccentric and dressed in extravagant capes I'd try to imitate using my grandmother's sheets," adding, "he defied everything I'd been taught about how I "should" act as a Puerto Rican man".

"He never identified as queer, but it felt like he refused to be constrained by gender norms and antiquated ideas of masculinity."
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Giant, and have 17 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: TV astrologer (27th Apr 20 at 8:53am UTC)
I don’t mind when we are told about the difficulties of the next week from TV screens. The moon in Scorpio and the like))) These predictions are always too general for me to take them seriously. But there is one thing that I still practice. Check it out here - https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-9999-meaning/
Angelic numbers can be used by all, without exception. You need only a little more care to notice these signs of fate. This is what will always be a personal prediction. That is why I like to follow the numbers.
 Printable View