The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: Introductions :: About me - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm darkmage, a Male, live in In your worst nightmares., and have 10 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
About me (4th Nov 08 at 12:16am UTC)
Again :P XD
Some of you know me, I hang out at allot of forums. If you know me then you know I am nice, fun to be around, and helpful.

I love gaming, I mostly play Final Fantasy, but I recently bought Halo for the PC about a month ago. It's quite fun to be honest {Grin} .

If you would like to know more about me you can just go to my personal site

No
;Avatar
Administrator

About Me:
Hi, I'm Rawrz, a Male, and have 27 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: About me (4th Nov 08 at 12:49am UTC)
{Grin} Hey. How did you get here anyway {Tongue Out} I haven't really advertised again yet >.> Welcome here {Smile} Sorry I made you post again {Sad} Stupid board was making the post count stay the same even though there wasn't any posts.
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm darkmage, a Male, live in In your worst nightmares., and have 10 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: About me (4th Nov 08 at 1:56am UTC)
Well I remembered it before you sent it to me in MSN, Then I saw your post on vFS in the bug board. And decided to join {Tongue Out}

Oh and as well as:
http://vfad.vforums.co.uk/board/Advertise/topic/62/action/view_topic/gamerspark#62

{Tongue Out}

No
;Avatar
Administrator

About Me:
Hi, I'm Rawrz, a Male, and have 27 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: About me (5th Nov 08 at 12:49am UTC)
Do I have your msn? I didn't know that {Tongue Out} And I guess I did do that a while ago.
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Re: About me (5th Nov 08 at 12:53am UTC)
Your under mezzero on MSN, right?

No
;Avatar
Administrator

About Me:
Re: About me (5th Nov 08 at 1:42am UTC)
Yeah. I switched my name to RuhRoe though. Add me if ya can {Cheesy}
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Re: About me (5th Nov 08 at 2:30am UTC)
Ok I will try, have not been on MSN in a long time though.

No
;Avatar
Administrator

About Me:
Re: About me (5th Nov 08 at 1:46pm UTC)
I haven't been on a while. Hopefullly I will start though.
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Re: About me (5th Nov 08 at 8:49pm UTC)
yeah me too.

Printable View