Visit Base Classics - Gaming Chairs

The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: General Talk :: Quickly Way to Reset Windows 7 Password Command Pr - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Weendly, and have 14 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Quickly Way to Reset Windows 7 Password Command Pr (27th Oct 12 at 4:16am UTC)Quote Reply
Have you heard about Command Prompt? And what is Command Prompt? According wiki, it is Microsoft-supplied command-line interpreter on OS/2, Windows CE and on Windows NT-based operating systems (including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003 and Server 2008).But how to reset windows 7 password using command prompt.

It is known to all that microsoft windows 7 has a built-in administrator account which has no password in it. This account is created during Windows installation, and disable by default. So if you didn’t enable the built-in administrator account or you’ve reset the default administrator account password before and you forgot the password, in this case you need to find Windows Password Key to reset Windows admin password, it is the best and quick choice.

How to reset windows 7 password command prompt?

1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" with the arrow keys on the keyboard and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
3. Select the Administrator account that appear in the screen, then enter command prompt.
4. Type: net user Cheeryking 123456 and enter, it will show you a message that” the command completed successfully.
5. Restart your computer, then you can log in as Cheeryking with the password 123456. You can go to control Panel to change your account password if necessary.

If you didn’t enable the built-in administrator account or you’ve reset the default administrator account password before and you forgot the password, in this case you need to find Windows Password Key to reset Windows admin password, it is the best and quick choice.

Feeling good? You can pick up one of these method to reset password windows 7 command prompt.
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Jamie, and have 16 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Quickly Way to Reset Windows 7 Password Comm.. (31st Mar 13 at 10:22am UTC)Quote Reply
Your excellent informative post is very helpful to me.

http://www.taskcanon.com
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Giz Com, and have 2 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Quickly Way to Reset Windows 7 Password Comm.. (1st Oct 18 at 8:33am UTC)Quote Reply
Thanks for your nice post. To Windows 7 the more I know is for Windows Password Recovery. From using this Windows password recovery tool we can reset all versions Windows password include Windows 7 forgotten password easily.

Reply Printable View