The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: General Talk :: Talk to strangers online - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
No
;Avatar
Novice

About Me:
Hi, I'm diferenaa, and have 46 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Talk to strangers online (30th Jan 22 at 1:03pm UTC)Quote Reply
I also like to meet new people, and most of the time I get a lot of pleasure from it. Here you can https://noname.fun/ talk to strangers on a completely anonymous basis, if you feel safer that way. This is how I usually communicate, and there are no restrictions in this. But if you want, if you want, you can even register on this site, and communicate also without problems.
No
;Avatar
Novice

About Me:
Hi, I'm kommandor, and have 69 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Talk to strangers online (30th Jan 22 at 1:47pm UTC)Quote Reply
This option seems quite interesting and promising.

I really like real money games, for me it is an outright fetish, although many people do not encourage it. I try to treat this with a cool head and never drain more than I am ready to afford. I choose online games for real money, mostly, and now I play here.
No
;Avatar
Novice

About Me:
Hi, I'm kommandor, and have 69 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Talk to strangers online (30th Jan 22 at 1:47pm UTC)Quote Reply
I will try to use it for myself

I really like real money games, for me it is an outright fetish, although many people do not encourage it. I try to treat this with a cool head and never drain more than I am ready to afford. I choose online games for real money, mostly, and now I play here.
 Reply Printable View