Visit Base Classics - Gaming Chairs

The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: General Talk :: The 9 Spring 2021 Jewelry Trends You'll Actually B - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
No
;Avatar
Novice

About Me:
Hi, I'm upamfva, and have 67 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
The 9 Spring 2021 Jewelry Trends You'll Actually B (21st Jun 21 at 8:38am UTC)Quote Reply
The 9 Spring 2021 Jewelry Trends You'll Actually Be Excited to Wear

Anyone who has ever watched the iconic ’60s film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes starring Marylin Monroe and Jane Russell probably knows at least a few of the words to the song “Diamonds Area Girl’s Best Friend.” I’ve not only found myself humming it to myself more recently, but it has also re-triggered a mild obsession with jewelry. I’m not just enveloped in thoughts about diamond engagement rings or demi-fine jewelry brands, but everyday jewelry trends specifically. To get more news about new jewellery design images 2021, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Jewelry, after all, lapses time. It can capture the jewelry trends of the moment or be passed on for generations to come. And whether your taste is jewelry is traditional or trendy, 2021’s spring/summer jewelry trends are bound to make BFF status in your life (as they run the full gambit). Keep reading to find out which trends you’ll want to wear come spring but are available to shop right now.
Statement jewelry is obviously not a new trend. Chunky chains dominated F/W 2020 runways, and super-sized hoops were big last spring. But come spring 2021, you’ll see hardware, chains, and hoops evolve even further, and enter the oversized realm. From Victoria Beckham to Hérmes, runways were filled with heavy metal jewelry pieces that were reminiscent of hardware, proving that next year, bigger may be better (if your ear lobes can withstand it).

It’s no exaggeration that 2020 put us through it, so of course, some things got lost in translation, including jewelry trends. But let it be clear that the jewelry trend that won’t be slept on in 2021 is the single earring. This is a trend that’s been begging for the spotlight for some time now, and with fresh takes coming from Fendi, Alberta Ferretti, N21, and many more, this is a trend (much like that Tinder match) deserves a second chance out.

When sifting through the collections of designers for spring/ summer 2021 a startling realization occurred: bangles were subtly everywhere as if they had escaped from the back of our minds. Whether it be bangles stacked to the brim (like those spotted at Chloé), matching pairs (looking at you, Lavin), or single statement ones (ahem, Jacquemus), the evidence has made it very clear that bangles are very much back in business.
No
;Avatar
Apprentice

About Me:
Hi, I'm Leia, and have 181 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: The 9 Spring 2021 Jewelry Trends You'll Actu.. (28th Jun 21 at 5:07am UTC)Quote Reply
Find discount codes when shopping online for any product here: https://www.couponxoo.com/400-robux-gift-card-code
 Reply Printable View