The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: General Talk :: Microturbine Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025 - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Max Smith, a Male, live in 138 Duane St, NY 10013, New York City,¬†United States, and have 2 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Microturbine Market Report and Forecast 2020-2025 (26th Feb 21 at 11:12am UTC)Quote Reply
The global Micro Turbine Market size was USD 134.1 million in 2015. Increasing preference for lower emission power generation sources is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global MicroTurbine Market over the forecast period. Micro turbines offer a wide range of benefits which include compact size, ability to run on multiple fuels, less moving parts, and higher efficiency resulting in lower electricity costs which are anticipated to increase its demand among the end-use industries. In terms of revenue, the microturbine market was valued at USD 40.5 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 101.3 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 10.8% over the next seven years.

The global Micro Turbine Market size was USD 134.1 million in 2015. Increasing preference for lower emission power generation sources is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global MicroTurbine Market over the forecast period.
 Reply Printable View