The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: General Talk :: Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Mokko, and have 9 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. (31st Jul 19 at 7:54pm UTC)Quote Reply
First of all, it is worth noting that the pricing issue of each airline is automated and goes far beyond standard parameters such as the day of the week of departure or the time before departure. To a much greater degree, the price depends on the demand for a particular flight — the price will rise if the tickets sell well and fall if there are no sales at all. Equally important is the competitive factor - if there are three airlines working on the route and more airlines, the price should be lower. But still we noted some interesting patterns. The time to departure has a rather specific effect on the price of a ticket, and each airline has the cheapest periods. For example, if a carrier needs money for operating activities here and now, it can announce a sale even for the departure period up to a year or simply extend the period for which the cheapest tickets are offered. Here again, you should pay attention to the differences in pricing for low-cost airlines and regular airlines. If the first one has a round-trip ticket price simply consisting of the sum of two one-way tickets, then the second has separate round-trip tickets that will cost you an average of one and a half times the round-trip fare, although in practice this ratio can vary considerably. For this reason, for return tickets with regular airlines, it matters not only the day of the week of departure but also the day of the week of arrival. Depending on which device you are searching from which country, how many purchases you made on the site before, the search results may differ. At risk - IPhone / iPad users from high-income countries and visitors loyal to the site. To test this theory, you can always use incognito mode in a browser or VPN. And what is the secret to buying a cheap ticket you know? Share with us.
No
;Avatar

About Me:
Hi, I'm grisha.. Unfortunately you can't contact me because I'm a guest.
Login<;/a> or Register
grisha
Re: Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. (1st Aug 19 at 12:44pm UTC)Quote Reply
over the past six months, I had to make twelve air flights on the issues of the company, but mostly they concerned more than my questions. Yes, the company's management is trying to cover all the costs of these trips, but recently more and more indicates that I purchased air tickets at a more modest price. in my opinion, I'm trying to buy not the most expensive, whole evenings sitting on the Internet in search of sites where the price is cheaper, to be honest this activity takes a lot of time. could you tell me please, can who knows resource on which can be view immediately several options and compare prices.
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Mezzi, and have 1 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. (1st Aug 19 at 2:30pm UTC)Quote Reply
With frequent trips, money on air travel is spent in large quantities. Of course, everyone wants to save. The most reasonable approach in this matter is to try to look for carriers that offer the cheapest ticket for your trip compared to similar offers from other carriers. And this is without compromising the quality of service.
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Mokko, and have 9 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. (1st Aug 19 at 2:44pm UTC)Quote Reply
grisha! Often you have to fly on business trips. The company should always compensate you for the cost of the flight and it would be nice if you could find cheap tickets for yourself https://lowcost.club/cheap-flights-from-london-to-phuket-lon-hkt/ I want to tell you the golden rule to buy them first hand, that is, on the website of the selected airline.
Here, all prices are indicated without any mark-up fees for ticket issuance and hidden fees. The air carrier guarantees the lowest prices on its resource.
Another good reason to buy tickets on the company's website is the volatile dollar rate. For you, it will be fixed at the time of booking and is not subject to change. Even if you pay for tickets on the second day after booking, the price will not change.
And the last: a purchase on the airline’s website is the most reliable. You always have a direct connection with the airline through the contact center. In which case you will definitely be helped. Hotline airlines usually operate around the clock. Therefore, if you are late for a flight and need to return a ticket, you only need to make one call.
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm bob13, and have 6 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. (1st Aug 19 at 2:58pm UTC)Quote Reply
I agree with you. Market laws in action, I mean pricing policy in airlines. In the case of a large demand for air tickets prices increase, in the case of falling demand prices decrease slightly. But on the Internet you can find sites with cheap airline tickets. The price here can be one and a half times lower than the price on the official websites of airlines.
[Avatar]
N00b

About Me:
Re: Secrets of finding cheap air tickets online. (2nd Aug 19 at 9:11am UTC)Quote Reply
Many airlines offer premium seats where passengers can stretch their legs for an additional fee. We are talking about the places at the emergency exits at the beginning of the cabin and sometimes just about the seats at the aisle. The cost of such a place can reach $ 80 in addition to the price of the ticket itself. As a rule, airlines are not always able to sell premium seats in advance. Therefore, on the day of flight, it is worth arriving at the airport in advance in order to personally communicate with the agents responsible for the registration process. If you, with a smile and politely ask the agent to choose a good place for you, there is a high probability that your request will be fulfilled and completely free of charge.
 Reply Printable View