The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: General :: General Talk :: Own company - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm monica52, and have 6 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Own company (29th Mar 18 at 4:14pm UTC)Quote Reply
Hey, I'm going to open my own sales business in the near future. So far I am collecting information about what I have to do, where to go ect. Can you recommend me some articles or guide where I can find such information?
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm jessica98, and have 4 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Own company (27th Jul 18 at 1:11am UTC)Quote Reply
I recommend using an ERP system that makes work easier. The system can probably manage everything ... For me in the company is responsible for managing people, accounting, products, etc.
I use microsoft dynamics
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Poison12, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Own company (22nd Apr 19 at 7:54am UTC)Quote Reply
How does it feel to open your company? I was still amazed by the courage of the people who go for it. It seems to me that having your company obliges you to constantly think about it, do you do everything right, worry about whether it will bring money, and if not, then this is a huge stress and loss of money ...
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Alex21, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Own company (22nd Apr 19 at 2:05pm UTC)Quote Reply

How does it feel to open your company? I was still amazed by the courage of the people who go for it. It seems to me that having your company obliges you to constantly think about it, do you do everything right, worry about whether it will bring money, and if not, then this is a huge stress and loss of money ...

In fact, it is not, buddy. At first glance it seems that it is very difficult. Yes, I have to agree that this is a very nervous process, and you will have to worry about your every step. But it is possible to get rid of experiences, for example, with such preparations as green roads world. And then step by step, you yourself will be surprised at how easy it is. Believe me you will succeed.
 Reply Printable View