The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Support :: Game Tips :: Invincible God (Water Margin) - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Oliveira, and have 12 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Invincible God (Water Margin) (10th Jan 23 at 2:41am UTC)
Lu Jia is beautiful and charming. She is also a big beauty in the national security system. She is a young cadre at the deputy department level. It is inevitable that some people are jealous and speak ill of her behind her back. For a beautiful woman, the use of their own s s e phase for profit, is the most lethal sewage. Lu Jia doesn't have a boyfriend yet, so it's hard to avoid being allergic to such words. Wang Bingqian grew up abroad. There is no common sense about the things on the Chinese scene, a look at Lu Jia changed face s sè, feel inexplicable. Chen Yan didn't say anything. Why is this beautiful woman allergic? A look at the beauty agent quickly changed face s sè. Chen Yan soon realized that the Chinese language was broad and profound, and that the same words could be understood in many ways. This beautiful woman must have had an ambiguous meaning and thought that she had meant something. Although Chen Yan is not a person in officialdom, he often associates with people in officialdom because of his professional relationship. /\/\./\/\ Among their dirty jokes, many of them are about female leaders. It includes something like there are people on it. Realizing his slip of the tongue, Chen Yan quickly remedied it and said with a smile, "Director Lu, you must be the second or third generation of the Red Army, right?"? If there are no strong connections on it. How can the head of Guoan give face so much? Although a little more and more black meaning, heard Chen Yan's remedy, the female agent or ease the face s sè, feeling that Chen Yan's words may not mean that, but he is too sensitive to think too much. "My father and mother are ordinary cadres," said the beauty agent meaningfully. There are no official generations. However, I entered Guoan for so many years, there is no credit but also hard work, they naturally still have to give some face. Ok. The certificate was also received, and the leader also gave instructions. Let's go to the training ground to practice our guns. To tell you the truth,collapsible bulk containers, I haven't touched a gun for a while. Lu Jia has just returned from Tokyo, Japan. He was immediately assigned a new task. When working abroad, we basically use the cover of work to complete the tasks assigned above. In order not to reveal their identities, agents are basically not allowed to carry weapons unless there are special circumstances. Leaving Guoan headquarters, Lu Jia drove for an hour before the three arrived at Guoan's training center. The training center is located in the north of the capital, surrounded by mountains on three sides, and only in this direction facing the capital can there be a way in. The training center area is very big, not only has the national security to train in here,ibc spill pallet, the JJNG side and the general staff also has the base in here. After passing three sentries on the road and strictly checking their identity documents, Chen Yan and his team were able to enter the training center. Lu Jia brought Chen Yan and the two of them here for the purpose of practicing marksmanship. Instead of wandering around anywhere else, they went directly to the shshè firing range in the light weapons room. Entering the sh shè firing range, Lu Jia took three boxes of bullets from the gunsmith, plus three pairs of sh shè ear protectors, and very politely handed one to Wang Bingqing. When he handed it to Chen Yan, the beautiful agent intentionally or unintentionally took another look. Seeing Lu Jia's expression, Chen Yan grinned, "Beauty really can't be offended, and she can hold a grudge.". Chen Yan took out the pistol he had just received, the protective oil of the pistol was still a little greasy, and there was a sense of weight in his hand. After receiving the ear protectors and bullets from Lu Jia, Chen Yan laughed at himself. Although he had a gun license, he was really a layman. Apart from anything else, he was confused about how to load the gun with bullets. During the military training at the university, secondary containment pallet ,plastic pallet containers, Chen Yan used a semi-automatic rifle for militia training. At the end of the military training, he also fired three bullets symbolically. However, the structure of rifles and pistols is different after all, Chen Yan really does not know how to load bullets. I watched a lot of TV plays, but I didn't notice when the bullets were loaded, just because I saw people playing happily. Chen Yan is not a face-saving person, ask if you don't understand! Wang Bingqian is closest to Chen Yan. Chen Yan said with a smile, "Beauty, I'm sorry. This is my first time to do this. Please give me some advice on how to put the bullet in." Wang Bingqian is also the first time to use the Type 92 pistol. After all, when she was in the United States, she came into contact with many kinds of firearms. Chinese firearms and Russian weapons come down in one continuous line, and there are many similarities. Wang Bingqian did a little white, familiar with the gun's xxìng ability, clean and neat to leak a hand, to a single hand to play.
The pink face glanced at Chen Yan with a smile. Wang Bingqian said jokingly, "Chen Yan, after a long time, the players you played when you were a child didn't even have bullets." Chen Yan smiled helplessly. What the beautiful woman said was right. The toy guns she played with when she was a child were really very leaky. Where was the ammunition feeding system? It was just a simple gun model, so that the children could experience the feeling of a hero. Chen Yan took the initiative to ask, but did not ask the female agent, specifically asked himself, let Wang Bingqian feel that Chen Yan still has a conscience. After helping Chen Yan load the bullets, Wang Bingqian handed Chen Yan how to open the safety and how to aim and fire. Big beauty special advice, the first sh shè hit must be calm, go not to panic, pay attention to the pistol cartridge shell sh shè angle, to prevent injury to themselves. While Wang Bingqian was giving Chen Yan a popular science, the beauty agent had been standing quietly beside her. Looking at Chen Yan and Wang Bingqian love concubine, with so tacit understanding, Lu Jia's face showed a trace of imperceptible envy of s sè. Under the watchful eyes of the two beauties, Chen Yan, according to Wang Bingqian's instructions, loaded the bullet, aimed at the target 50 meters away at three points and one line, and began to hit. Bang, bang, bang, with three crisp shots, Chen Yan fired three shots in a row. Pistol sh shè strike is simple to say, the first time there is no feel, but it is extremely difficult to grasp. Especially at the moment when the bullet comes out of the chamber, the muzzle is used to pick up. If you don't have any experience, you won't hold down the muzzle. It's definitely not easy to hit the target. The number of targets was quickly reported, and Chen Yan fired three shots, but there was no sign of a bullet on the target. That is to say, Chen Yan's three bullets all miss the target, did not hit the target, let alone the results. Seeing that the target paper was intact,plastic pallet crates, the beautiful agent smiled and joked, "Mr. Chen, you are really good at saving money for the country. You are absolutely green and environmentally friendly." 。 binpallet.com
 Printable View