The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Support :: Game Tips :: Gaming server - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Superbtime, and have 11 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Gaming server (24th Oct 21 at 8:42am UTC)
I want to start my own gaming server for Conan Exile. Please recommend some server offers.
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Order221, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Gaming server (24th Oct 21 at 9:34am UTC)
I will help you if you will send me an invite when everything is done. So what you need here is VPS. It's really the best when it comes to pricing and quality. But it won't apply to each and every VPS provider, some have ridiculous prices, some are basically non-functional. And you can even find both at the same time. Here's a good one for you with everything done right https://bluevps.com/vps-england/
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Superbtime, and have 11 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Gaming server (28th Oct 21 at 10:58am UTC)
Okay. I've saved your contact information and will send the link when the server is complete. As for the link, thank you, this is a great one.
 Printable View