The Gamer Spark Banner

The Gamer Spark :: Support :: Game Tips :: Gambling - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Besting, and have 13 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Gambling (22nd Jan 19 at 12:08pm UTC)
Here is a question for those who play gambling games, how much money do you guys spend?
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm Madango, and have 12 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Gambling (24th Jan 19 at 3:54pm UTC)
Hey, I am not a professional player and I don't play so-called "complicated games" like poker. I prefer lotteries and lottos. In my opinion, they are far more entertaining. dice coin game was not expensive. I think everybody can afford it
No
;Avatar
N00b

About Me:
Hi, I'm JamesDyn, and have 7 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Gambling (24th Aug 19 at 2:52pm UTC)
I apologize for interfering in your conversation but poker is far from the most difficult game. I play on several sites and I can say that it all depends on your experience of the game. I myself started as a newbie once. Now I can participate in a full-fledged tournament.
 Printable View